[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - pip claim form

pip claim form

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

pip claim form

Postby leigh73 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:59 pm

My local cab have gave me an appointment to see them mid January to help fill out the pip form. They said to request one as soon as the Christmas period was over. I phoned up yesterday for the forms to be sent to be told that I can't have the forms sent to me I have to answer the questions over the phone & they fill in the form. I told the lady that I was advised to have the forms sent to me as I needed help & advice & she said either the form was done over the phone or not at all. So I declined as I was not able to sit on the phone for that length of time. Is this a new procedure regarding the pip form or has the lady misled me. I'm ringing cab Monday to explain what's happened.
leigh73
UKFM Member

Re: pip claim form

Postby anteucke » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:33 am

I applied for it just before Christmas. I had to answer a few basic questions on the phone that took about 15 mins and then they sent me the forms. Responded before Christmas but not had a response back yet. I would say you were fobbed off unless the system changed in the last month?
anteucke
UKFM Newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:13 am

They have not explained it to you properly :roll:

They do not ask you the questions in relation to your illnesses/disabilities they ask you (as said above) basic info like name/address/DOB/NI number GP name and address plus any other professional you have seen in regards to conditions and there details. Then its the bank details and thats about it if i can remember :crazy:

Then they send you out the form for you to fill out which is the questionaire. Its the questionaire that the CAB can help you with.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:33 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby leigh73 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:04 am

Thank you. Why the lady on the phone just couldn't explain this to me I don't know. Maybe they trying to put people off claiming. Will ring them Monday & sort it out. Thanks for the advice x
leigh73
UKFM Member

Postby robbiecramp » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made excerpt from another post into a quotation.
robbiecramp
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits