I won my appeal

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I won my appeal

Postby daisies » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Hi

Today I had to attend my tribunal appeal. This was held before a judge and a doctor. They made me feel very at ease, our meeting started 15 minutes early as all parties were ready. Their main issue was with my mobility kept asking about the 50 metre distance. The meeting lasted about 20 minutes when I was told they had made their decision to grant my appeal. I cannot explain the relief I felt. I encourage people to appeal and not be put off by others.
daisies
UKFM Member

Re: I won my appeal

Postby humphreys » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Well done, all went well in the end, but I bet you had to wait a long long long time for that.
humphreys
UKFM Member

Postby Marky Fibro ME » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Well done Daisies! Congratulations, & thank you for letting us know. :)
Marky Fibro ME
UKFM Member

Postby colin halls » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Thats great news Dasies well done
colin halls
UKFM Newbie

Postby Spange » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Brilliant! Well done. :-D
This is an interesting piece by @mylegalforum on Twitter : "With over 40% of #ESA appeals succeeding & over 1 million of them lodged, you're looking at +400,000 #DWP mistakes" - http://ilegal.org.uk/thread/7377/benefi ... llTo=20384
Spange
UKFM Member

Postby maxinevalentina » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Well done the stress u must of been under
It's great to see there are human and have hearts
you'll never know how strong you are untill being strong is the only choice you have
maxinevalentina
UKFM Member

Postby fletch » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Im glad to hear the good news
fletch
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Congratulations
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Re:i am appealing to upper tribnal?

Postby marianne p » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:41 pm

i lost my last appeal and my local law centre is helping me to appeal again, i hope that all will go ok,as i am in the wrag group esa, which is causing me alot of stress,my work adviser is not very understanding and i have to keep going every week to see her,i have borderline personality disorder aswell as fibro. :fingerscrossed: :too-upset:
marianne p
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:32 pm

:woot: :welldone: in winning your appeal for the DLA i have just recently won my appeal for support group :-D :-D :-D :-D now next one is to tackle my DLA care componant! :roll:

marianne p wrote:i lost my last appeal and my local law centre is helping me to appeal again, i hope that all will go ok,as i am in the wrag group esa, which is causing me alot of stress,my work adviser is not very understanding and i have to keep going every week to see her,i have borderline personality disorder aswell as fibro. :fingerscrossed: :too-upset:

Good luck marianne! :fingerscrossed:

Every week on the WRAG to see your advisor is alot! :shock: normally you get called up every few months :-? and its when your on JSA that you have to go that frequant :?: you can appeal to be put in the support group at any time as long as you have a change of circumstances which can be something like your health being worse etc.. and you meet the descriptors.

I have a close fibro friend with BPD i shall be trying to help get him into the support group soon and hoping theres a descriptor that includes the mental health side of things as well as the pain.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby moomoos » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Great news, very well done :-D
moomoos
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits