I won my DLA appeal

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I won my DLA appeal

Postby moomoos » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi All....

Seeing someone elses great news on winning their DLA appeal, reminded me that I never posted my great news back in December, cos of other terrible stresses that I am under I forgot to post :crazy:

So yes, I won my appeal in December 2013. I didn't have to see anyone, they just did it off the form and proofs that I sent in. I worked hard on the form and added a lot more information and sent a lot of information in with the form. I was awarded High Rate Mobility. (Already had Middle Rate Care) That was the answer to so many prayers for me... I picked up my new mobility car just before Christmas. I can hardly believe something like that could happen for me, but it has and it is real.

Please please please appeal, cos you can win................. I won my ESA Tribunal and I won my DLA Appeal.... there's hope there....

I wish anyone appealing the very best of luck...
moomoos
UKFM Member

Re: I won my DLA appeal

Postby sue1962 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:03 pm

what fantastic news! i have just been for medical with capita for pip. i have had fibro for 20 years now, with osteoporosis now and have just come out of hospital after my 3rd spinal op in 4 years! keeping my fingers crossed i may get it but dont feel very hopeful at the moment.
sue1962
UKFM Newbie

Postby Maria68 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:19 pm

I am so pleased you won the appeal well done for carrying on. Put my application for PIP in at the end of August, had my medical assessment with Atos on 15th January and still waiting to hear. Rang them up last week and it could be another month before I get a decision, I dread to think what am I going to do if I have to go down the appeal route too :-|
Living the Dream :-) well some days I am
Maria68
UKFM Member

Postby lolabolla » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:41 pm

That's wonderful news Moomoos, I'm so pleased for you.

Wish me luck for next week please as I have my tribunal for DLA (change of circumstances), the last one was adjourned because the judges could not decide which way to go with the information that they had. So they adjourned the tribunal to arrange further home medical with Atoss**s

I thought that I had prepared well for the tribunal but nothing can compare to how intimidating the 'judges' are. I hobbled out of there feeling such a charlatan.

Once again, well done love and congratulations.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Fab news Moomoos :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Just the sort of news you wanted :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hopefully this is start of of other your stresses and worries being sorted too :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Lolabola :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: for next week. Hopefully the panel will be coated with fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust that helps them make the right decision :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:43 am

Brilliant news MooMoo's its great to hear some good news :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby moomoos » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:23 am

Thank you all :-) .................... yeah, always good to hear of good news, and hopefully will give home to others too xx

:goodluck2: Lola for next week at your tribunal.... I really hope it works out for you xxx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits