Pip/Claire renewal forms

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Pip/Claire renewal forms

Postby Colegg » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:02 am

Do your forms for you to reapply dla well it will be pip when I am up for renewal come automatically sent to you or do you have to ring up for them and either way when do you receive or ring up for your form before your currant award runs out I got plenty of time left on my currant award but wondered how many months before will they send them out or do I need to ring up for them

Hope all are as well as can be and someone can shed some light on the answer to my question thanks xxxx
Colegg
UKFM Member

Re: Pip/Claire renewal forms

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 am

If you are in receipt of an award you will automaticly be sent out either another DLA form or the new PIP to fill out to be back in time for when the old award runs out. They will send you the renewals around 4 months before your current award runs out giving you penty of time.

I was suprised to see that a friends renewal came and it was for a DLA form when it should have changed to PIP so thats very :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: not a clue how that came about :-?
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby loverliesgal » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 pm

Regarding PIP v DLA, it seems that DWP are now sending out DLA forms for renewals because of the huge backlog of PIP claims, and have been told that they will be brought in area by area. So although we should be filling in a PIP form, as it is now live, a lot of us don't fall into the PIP for renewal. . . says I who has my DLA form sat on dining room table for last four weeks.
loverliesgal
UKFM Member

Postby Colegg » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:40 am

Thanks for reply think I will have to ring for my forms early as they run out after my renewal for my car but not got enough allowance left to order the next if I leave it for them to automatically arrive thanks again for replays
Colegg
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits