[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Atos - NO MORE - well maybe

Atos - NO MORE - well maybe

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Atos - NO MORE - well maybe

Postby summerbaby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Not sure if this is posted anywhere else but if it is please disregard

Summerbaby
summerbaby
UKFM Member

Re: Atos - NO MORE - well maybe

Postby hoysey » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:54 pm

I've got my ATOS medical for PIP in just over a week, dreading it I am, just hope it's not going to be as bad as the one I had for ESA
hoysey
UKFM Member

Postby summerbaby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:00 pm

I hope it goes well for you.

Lets hope a fair system comes into play that's all people ask! :mrgreen:
Summerbaby
summerbaby
UKFM Member

Postby MikH-D » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:07 pm

By attending an appt your are showing yourself fit "in there eyes" you are full entitled to have a home appt, especially as most fm struggle with walking and anxiety of leaving the home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MikH-D
UKFM Member

Postby summerbaby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Good point :-D
Summerbaby
summerbaby
UKFM Member

Postby summerbaby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Summerbaby
summerbaby
UKFM Member

Postby linda3719 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Hope all goes well - my last medical for esa was awful - everything that i said she contradicted - i did not get enough points, and went to tribunal and won!! now I am waiting to hear about a medical for pip been waiting since august and cannot find out when it is likely to be.
sooner they go the better.

good luck to you and hope all goes well

linda x x :-D :-D :-D
linda3719
UKFM Member

Postby kerensasdad » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:48 pm

I was due to go for my ATOS assessment on the 26th Feb. I had requested a home visit supported by a fax to them from my doctor. Got a letter day before my appointment telling me I no longer need to be assessed.
kerensasdad
UKFM Newbie

Postby Cherubgirl7 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:14 am

I applied for PIP last august. I had an appointment last October and it was cancelled. They said they would call with another, but didn't. I called again last January and was given a second appointment for 14th February. The time came and went and no one turned up for a home appointment. I called PIP and they were told that the assessor had cancelled the appointment but not told anyone. So another appointment was made for today. I had a call last week to say they did not have enough assessors and had to cancel again and I would hear from them soon.
I have since read that two put of three PIP claims are being turned down flat. They are being paid just £40 to create a PIP report, rising to £60 if it's a grade A or B report. This payment has to cover a 20 mile radius, reading all the paperwork , carrying out the assessment and writing up the report. So they are saying that payments like this are not attracting the brightest and best medical staff and they are not spending a minute longer with the claimants than they have to.
Absolutely disgusting and unbelievable, so when I shall get my 4 th appointment, who knows.
I have read though that is you are successful the payments are backdated.
PIP seems to be a shambles and for people who need the extra money to pay for care are being denied this.
Cherubgirl7
UKFM Newbie

Postby summerbaby » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 am

Summerbaby
summerbaby
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits