Still nothing

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Still nothing

Postby BlueBerry » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Howdy all been while since I pop on lot has happen in mean time like no more atos and they look for new people take over wca which they having hard trouble finding :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nothing much to say is thank god I didn't take my life in Jan nothing has happen for 2 months !!!!!!!!!

Wow what 2 months have made I am now drawing again back drawing anime chibi chars and on to recovery I hope well i got my new surgery doc in April not look forward to it but i need get my stomach sorted.

Cross my fingures i don't hear for wca and I don't gave an atos about over thing ever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Still nothing

Postby denys » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Glad to hear you are drawing again Blueberry :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Still nothing

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Nice to hear things are moving in a better direction BlueBerry, esp with you drawing again :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Try to put the whole WCA thing in a box at the back of the cupboard for now. RThe system is in complete meltdown with no~one knowing what Mr Left~Hand is doing, or if Mr Right~Hand has even turned up for work :shock: :shock: :shock: As for Mr Left~Leg and Mr Right~Leg.....they probably swapped sides just to add to the chaos that is running rife :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits