Tribunal

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tribunal

Postby debbiealison » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Hi, does anyone know what happens if you loose your tribunal but you are still being signed off by your Dr. I have mine next week and it occoured to me that I dont remember seeing anything on other posts about this.
Thanks
debbiealison
UKFM Member

Re: Tribunal

Postby Garyl » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:05 pm

contact fightback on facebook they could help
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby clubsound4 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Hi, I was put on ESA basic rate of 70 quid per week while I waited for my appeal and won it,,I failed my initial tribunal and this is what happened to me ,,good luck xx
clubsound4
UKFM Member

Postby rolsy66 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Hi

I do this with my clients all the time,

Try and take someone with you when you go.
You will be seen by a judge and doctor. They will go through the appeal papers and ask lots of questions, in my experience, they have been fair and are completely independent. Just take your time when answering the questions.

I have won all my cases, you really have nothing to worry about and remember they are talking about the period from when the ESA was suspended, take a diary or notes to refer to and make notes if you need to, even ask for a break

Good luck
Sue
rolsy66
UKFM Newbie

Postby Amberk » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi, i lost my dla then my appeal a couple of years ago. I was on basic esa and it was stressful.
but i reapplied and won.
it can take time, but as sue said answer your question slowly and take time to get yourself together and you'll be fine.
good luck
amber
Amberk
UKFM Member

Postby debbiealison » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Thanks for your replys. I lost. I have been feeling like i am in a dream since I found out yesterday and I dont know what to do,
i phoned e4a yesterday and today for advise, the organisation who have been dealing with me. They still have not returned my call. I am still been signed off, shall i make a new claim or appeal ??? The small amount of progress I have made over the last few weeks with a therapist who sees me from cfs has been wiped out. :crazy:
debbiealison
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:27 pm

I would reapply if you have gone as far with the appeals process as possible, try not to lose hope :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits