ATOS

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ATOS

Postby Jeany » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:48 am

I know its nothing new but I am confused. I thought Atos had ended their contract, and were no longer doing medicals , but I have received an appointment for May for a medical for ESA.
Jeany
UKFM Member

Re: ATOS

Postby Garyl » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 am

They have supposed to have ended their contract, but i believe there is a cut off date. Just make sure you have all the relevant information on your health problems and make sure you tell them from your worst day and how it effects you, The fightback forum does have some good notes on what to do and expect from it, they are on Facebook.
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby linda3719 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:01 pm

Strange - so did I although I had to go for a medical with the muppets aka atos few weeks ago but that was for
pip. Mind you cannot keep up with all the changes. Hope all goes well for you

take care,
Linda :-D :-D :-D
linda3719
UKFM Member

Postby nkats mum » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:29 pm

I am still waiting for them to send me my appointment... i rang my Job centre and they said that I should have a WCA with in 13 weeks of the claim going in yet I've been waiting over 4 months. When I called ATOS they said that they were still going through information.... Wish that they would just get rid of ATOS straight away, they have proved themselves usless in this role... The worst thing is I am having go through all this new claim because of a mess up by the DWP... and ppl think we choose to live life on benefits... if only I could go to work
nkats mum
UKFM Member

Postby Aldon40 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 pm

Hey
I have been waiting since last September to see atos for my pip .. Keep ringing no appointments they are useless. My condition is worsening apart from FM I have other health issues. They are in no hurry the only good thing if you get it they have to pay back to last year. Good luck all.xx
Aldon40
UKFM Member

Postby kp007 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:33 pm

They are backlogged, and will continue with the backlog and new cases
kp007
UKFM Member

Postby trigger » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Hi well i must be lucky (taking the mick) I have had to medical's for pip but still not heard any thing and i sent my forms last may And ESa i had my letter saying my run's out in October as my 12 months will be up but still had know medical for this so come October I will not have any money coming in and get get any help as my husband works as the same of all of you i would love to go back to work but i am find that as soon as you tell them about fibro the close the door :-?
trigger
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits