How Long For Acknowledgement From DWP??

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

How Long For Acknowledgement From DWP??

Postby debbiealison » Thu May 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Hi there I just reapplied for esa after failing my tribunal and wondered how long I should wait for acknowledgement from them recieving my application, I realise now that I should of sent it recorded deivery at least. I also didnt copy my Dr certificate, its had to remember these things when your in pain ect. Its been almost two weeks and as we all know they loose things all the time, I have not had any payment now since 16 April but as I had to get another certiface to go with new claim it took a little longer to send application off.
debbiealison
UKFM Member

Re: How Long For Acknowledgement From DWP??

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 22, 2014 6:30 pm

I've split you off from where you had originally made your post Debbie as what you are asking about is slightly different to what the OP was asking.

It's not an easy one to answer unfortunately due to the state of the system. I've asked Mr Googly, and even he is struggling to come up with a current guesstimate. All I can really suggest is giving them a ring. With you not sending it Recorded Delivery, calling them might be a wise move any way to see if they have received your form and medical certificate. They should also be able to give you an idea of how long things might take.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: How Long For Acknowledgement From DWP??

Postby debbiealison » Fri May 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Ok Thanks for that, I will have to ring them. :oops:
debbiealison
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits