Decision notice translation needed

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Decision notice translation needed

Postby snowdrop » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:18 am

HI all I won my appeal yesterday..not the ordeal I was expecting although I was questioned for 30mins by a very nice Dr.Can anyone explain these pionts to me...1d-Mobilising...6points 2c-standing and sitting...6pionts 16c-Social engagement...6pionts.....Regulation 35 considered but found not to be applicable...No schedule 3 descriptor applied....The tribunal recommends that the department does not reassess the appellant within 24 months....I also went in with what I classed as panic attacks but this notice says I have agoraphobia....how did that happen!!!!...awarded ESA with work related activity component.No idea what I have to do now and feel I can't rely on the system kicking in all on it's own....many thanks all x
snowdrop
UKFM Member

Re: Decision notice translation needed

Postby migrembe » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:30 am

Not sure what all that mean, but you should appeal unless you feel you could go to work today and get them to put you in the support group. You never know down the line you may feel well enough to work and you can still get help if you are in the support group but in the work group you have to attend group activities and interviews. Basically they are saying that with some support you could go to work!?

Beverley
migrembe
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits