benefits payments and mortgage

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: benefits payments and mortgage

Postby migrembe » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:27 am

That sounds interesting and is in theory what my bank is doing. I might see if i can find it online. Thank you.
migrembe
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:01 am

Found this on BBC News site about Bank Of Scotland and this one on the Belfast Telegraph site in relation to what has been said.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby migrembe » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:33 pm

what you need on this site is 'like' or a 'ok i got that thanks button' :crazy: :lol:
migrembe
UKFM Member

Postby isitme » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:45 am

some big decisions need to be made then.

in our case the stress just lifted away once we went bankrupt - no banks, credit cards etc ringing and writing endlessly..

these things we stress and fight for are only bricks and mortar or material possessons.

preserve your health and well being as best you can with minimum stress.

you can usually hold off banks etc with minimum payments for so long - we were down to a $1 on everything - but ultimately a decision as to be made but it gives you time to come to terms with it and decide what you want to do. Also to make plans and do some fact finding.

getting on council registar is a good start and looking around at private landlords 0 alot dont take on benefits, or you may need to find someone to be a guarantor - the council has a scheme for this as well in some areas - especially if you dont work like us.

even going bankcrupt costs so dont leave anyting too late if you need to save up some money - do this by reducing payments to a minimum.

moneysavingexpert.com has great info on all this, closing bank accounts & getting new ones ets.
isitme
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits