welfare benefits handbook

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

welfare benefits handbook

Postby Hellyn » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:45 pm

http://www.cpag.org.uk/bookshop/wbtch
this one book i will be getting for my PIP reconsideration...discount for claimants..what CAB use

hellyn :-D
Hellyn
UKFM Member

Re: welfare benefits handbook

Postby KateS » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Hi Hellyn, a great book if you really need it. However, it's expensive even with a discount and it sounds like you only need one very small part. Honestly, I think that the information, advice and help you will get from the Benefits & Work website, will be a much better and more economical way to go.

Good luck, whatever you decide

Kate
KateS
UKFM Newbie

Postby lolabolla » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:30 am

I have read on several forums that the site fightback has a lot of information too.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby hazely » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:32 am

There is advise for pip reconsideration on fightback on fb. i am in the process of doing mine. The book is expensive even if I wanted it I couldn't afford it. I think it changes as they change the laws rules so could be easily out dated on some parts. good luck what ever you decide to do
hazely
UKFM Member

Postby Hellyn » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:24 am

well, i consider £12 well spent. It will come in useful not only for me but others in my area as we live in the devon country side. I know about fightback and they are great, but Im the kinda person who likes to know what they know and what parameters they work with and use their language.

Hey ho...

Hellyn.. :-)
Hellyn
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Good luck with it all, £12 doesnt seem to much if more than 1 person is going to benefit from it :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits