confused about back payments

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

confused about back payments

Postby aziriphale » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:41 pm

i was on the standard rate with no disability for PIP before, just got my award letter and i am now on the enhanced daily living rate and standard mobility

its been award from the 18 june 2014 and the letter says i am getting 356.72 in back pay, was just on the phone to them (appealing the standard mobility) and the woman said a payment of nearly 700 had been issued so i got worried and checked what the amount should be thinking i was getting an overpayment and would have to return it

so i worked out i was owed 20 weeks of 26.85 (the difference between standard and enhanced) whichs adds up to 537 plus the 21.55 for mobility which is 431 , so i am now confused as this is higher than either of the amounts i have been told i am getting

how do they work it out, I am confused Help! :yikes:
aziriphale
UKFM Member

Re: confused about back payments

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:59 am

I am not familular of PIP yet as im still on DLA so i would advise you call them back and ask them how they come to the amount to be 100% sure.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: confused about back payments

Postby DonnaMorgan14 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:23 pm

or go to CAB for some help
DonnaMorgan14
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits