Message From DWP

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Message From DWP

Postby Cjalex » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:52 pm

I sent mine in about June time all I had was the text and a letter from atos that's it I'm still patiently waiting :/
:sleep:
Cjalex
UKFM Member

Postby sallykemm » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Hiya I had to wait 7 and half months and in the end I got my go to send a letter to them with my illnesses and how it affects my life hope u don't have to wait as long as I did hope u get seen soon and it's good news
sallykemm
UKFM Newbie

Postby linzll » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:44 pm

I sent my form in end of January this year. Had a letter dated 6 February from Atos saying I need assessment. I have chased this umpteen times over the last 8 months to no avail. I sent a letter of complaint and received a written reply a week later with an appointment date!! A week later I received a letter cancelling the appointment and advising I would receive another in due course! I eventually contacted my MP. He passed me on to one of his minions who contacted Atos and was basically told there were no appointments available. He did suggest to me I offer to have my assessment in a nearby town as there was more availability there. Next time I rang Atos I suggested this and they said they had 4 appointments available! They gave me one for 24th October. A week later I had this one cancelled and rescheduled for tomorrow 31 october! Can't believe this one hasn't been cancelled too!!
linzll
UKFM Newbie

Postby Sharplucky2 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Hey had the dreaded letter today.
But i finally have an assessment date after 30 odd weeks of waiting! I have an appointment on the 9th december so wish me luck. Good luxk to anyone else who has there assessment coming up to xx
Sharplucky2
UKFM Member

Postby becbob » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Good Luck. I hope it goes well for you.
Never judge on looks alone. Real beauty comes from with in.
becbob
UKFM Member

Postby Leannellie » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:00 pm

I applied Nov 2013 and had f2f August 2014. But had my decision in 1 week!!!
Comfort in sound it's all around, ease back the strain, come heal your pain.
Leannellie
UKFM Member

Postby sarahsnow » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:17 pm

I sent my pip forms in in july 2014 and have had a letter from atos which said 8-16 weeks waiting but still not heard anything back with an appt....anyone else in Suffolk..how long did it take for yours???
sarahsnow
UKFM Member

Postby Queenie_70 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Because I moved from a Capita area to an ATOS area, I have been put back to the bottom of the waiting list. :) I really think it is luck of the draw, and what area you are in. Capita had just sent me a physical assessment date a week after I moved....bummer huh!! But, I will just keep positive that the back pay will make it worth it.
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby becbob » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Just an update. Have be given my assessment date for 2nd January. They are coming to my home which I am so pleased about. Was very anxious about getting to the assessment centre.
Phoned for PIP on 30th September and after that message they sent me Iwasn't even expecting to hear from them til about Easter time. Looks like they are starting to hurry up abit.
Now all I have to worry about is what kind of assessor will be coming. Really hope it's one that will not lie or twist the truth. I am dreading it. Now i just have to calm myself down, easier said than done though.
Never judge on looks alone. Real beauty comes from with in.
becbob
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits