Jobcentre ahhh what a pain

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Jobcentre ahhh what a pain

Postby BlueBerry » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 am

Hey all

Just wondering if someone can answer my question it about job centre advisor I got her again phone on 28 th this month and was wondering what ever I say her will be in confidence and she won't hold it against me right.
I was just think about it today cause I don't think she understand at all, also if I say something to her like get angry ect she couldn't stop my money :crazy: .
Just last time i had to bit my tongue I feel like tell tell her how she like be in out hospital all the time :crazy:
silly thing be worried about but i don't think she understands god sake i just got new illness she like not bothed at all :roll:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Jobcentre ahhh what a pain

Postby nic3 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:40 am

Hi, I don't think people at job centres have any empathy. They go by boxes to fill however some can take our frustration as anger towards them and make a note of it. How it can affect us I don't know.
nic3
UKFM Newbie

Postby Jazzijac » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:52 am

Hi. I think this may help, in each job centre is a disability advisor ask to see them
I did this sept 2013 he advised to get onto PIP to write a diary of how I am every day from that point to help with assessment
He said to go back onto ESA and thus was not when I had a full diagnosis
I eventual in August got a ATOS medical and passed for lower rate disability and mobility
I still had not been diagnosed at this pint I also had another Atis meeting for ESA a mth ago passed and got increased allowance

I suggest you try and get print outs if Fibro info too I will post a link for you to open
It's very good and I think describes fibro well
It's hard to make people understand even family and friends

Hope you get through to them
Jazzijac
UKFM Member

Postby Jazzijac » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:57 am

download/file.php?id=1190

The link I promised
Jazzijac
UKFM Member

Postby Amberk » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:45 am

I'm just honest with them. Of course you're angry and frustrated.
It is,an awful illness!
Just be honest and TELL her why you're angry.
Most people feel the same way hun.
I was horrendous when i found out, on top of other problems physically I was diagnosed with bi-polar.
That's my advice but up to you.
Although i do think myself that the more you hide and leave out, the less they believe this thing.

Good luck hunni x
Amberk
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Thank you for all the advise

She be phone next week on phone and I hope she has time to talk to me ... I hope have long chat with her about my ill health and my stay in hospital yet again and my mum was going have chat too as she is my career and over thing that she should check out NHS website about this illness I hope ask here does she understand that there no point rush me into work as way my health is I doubt I could go back work as I have total of 8 illness and on 30 meds a day and in and out hospital.

Also I hope I can say I been angry and frustrated by her attitude not sure if i can say this and her simper fer of debilitate health of myself and I am wondering does she not understand as she will have more people like me on her books.

I think I am also bit upset that I got go thought this ever few months and see that letter put me to dread all way worry that I may get sanction about tell truth and it not my fault I am this way.

But thank you for all help just hope i got cured to tell her this next week and after my birthday ;-) :( Oh sorry about me spelling bad dyslexia
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits