PIP Tribunal

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

PIP Tribunal

Postby rsinnes » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:43 am

:-D Hi all,

I have my PIP tribunal today, Its a year to the day since I applied. Im so nervous. im 24, with Fibro, Liver disease, arthritis, and ibs. the report from my assessment was scandalous.
I have representation from my welfare office. She is coming with me and I have all of my evidence to take with me. We are pushing for standard car and mobility. Even though I want to push for enhanced, but she said that they may turn around and give me enhanced. she said they don't have any reason not to give me the award.
any advice

thanks
rebecca
rsinnes
UKFM Newbie

Re: PIP Tribunal

Postby eileen4891 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi , Hope you have been succsesfull today , . I have applied for pip . waiting to hear from them x
eileen4891
UKFM Member

Postby lolabolla » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:31 pm

:goodluck2:

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby kimmy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 am

I was in reciept of pip an enhanced mobility. After filling in a assessment form was denied mobility. Dont really understand why as my condition has deteriorated and i do not go out walking as the pain is horrendous. I noticed that some of the evidence they have put down is untrue. I will fight this to the end. I think us sufferes are definatly entitled to top wak for everything, we didnt ask for this illness and if your like me, would prefer to go to work than sit at home an suffer. Good luck to everyone and i hope you get what you deserve.
kimmy
UKFM Newbie

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits