Capita and Fuming!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Capita and Fuming!

Postby Doughnut » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Hello All

My medical consultation was suppose to be today I waited for over 45 mins from the time of the appointment and then rang them when someone didn't turn up. They had already changed the time twice and now..........THEY CANCELLED!! :evil: without sending me a letter or even ringing me on the 2 numbers I had given them!! :evil:

The guy was very apologetic but if its not enough to stress out at all this , they go cancel and dont tell you......... how rude.

Its now re booked for the end of the month. So more stressing to come again.

D xx
Doughnut
UKFM Member

Re: Capita and Fuming!

Postby whiterose » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:42 pm

They arranged appointments and didn't turn up three times for my husbands assessment, it was incredibly stressful. He wrote to the local MP to complain, and he wrote to DWP, so the next appointment they kept.
whiterose
UKFM Member

Postby becbob » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:41 pm

It's disgusting that they do this, they did it to me. I was already very stressed at the thought of being interagated and they go and cancel after they were suppose to turn up. I empathise with you. Hopefully they will keep their next appointment but I would definitely get hold of you M.P and call capita and make a formal complaint. Good luck in the future.
Never judge on looks alone. Real beauty comes from with in.
becbob
UKFM Member

Postby DiddyDeb » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:43 pm

I can completely understand your stress !! My partner had his appointment changed twice before someone graced us with their presence! Unfortunately the day they arrived was the same day as a friends funeral but my did not want to rearrange, due to the previous problems. They turned up at 11am & we explained the funeral was 1.15pm so to politely hurry up. Due to apparent 'problems' with her laptop, she had continuos issues inputting the data. 1.45 she left. My partner & I fuming ! We tried on several occasions to make a complaint but no-one took us seriously. It also took nearly 12 months for Capita to send the information over to PIP. By this time the stress on my partner was unbearable & we contacted our MP, who was amazing & within 4 weeks of her being involved my partners' claim was settled & back paid. It seems the only people Capita listen to are MP's !!! Disgusting!!
DiddyDeb
UKFM Newbie

Postby rubes » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Do Atos not do assements anymore, got to say they were excellent with me.
rubes
UKFM Member

Postby Queenie_70 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Rubes, Atos, do still do assessments, but it is all about the area that you live in. Capita covers some areas of the UK and Atos others.....it is a postcode lottery as to whom you will get.

xxxx

(It was Atos that did mine, at home, but she was still mean. I was crying due to my conditions and she continued like I was all smiles and happy. Ended up with standard rate daily and mobility. Fightback UK said I should appeal the decision, but seriously, I am just too tired.....if I was a horse I would be in the knackers yard by now!!!)
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby Doughnut » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:15 pm

Atos did my medical 3 years ago, I had a man and he was great but that was for ESA and I got the support group this time. Never had a medical for DLA but got 5 years the first time I applied.

D x
Doughnut
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits