pip refused

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

pip refused

Postby sarahsnow » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi!! I have been refused my pip claim even after asking for them to look again and stating that the report was wrong....I cant go through the hassle of a tribunal...was just wodering if you can re-apply or is there a waiting period or do I just call them and tell them things have changed?? Any advice would be much appreciated xx
sarahsnow
UKFM Member

Re: pip refused

Postby zoomie » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:35 pm

Hi Sarah, have you had a look at the fightback fb page? They offer loads of help and advice, I think I would also have been turned down if not for the help they gave.
Please reconsider going to tribunal as at least half of the cases get turned around xx
Fibromyalgia comes in many shapes, sizes and abilities... DON'T DISCRIMINATE!!!!
zoomie
UKFM Member

Postby katherine244 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:47 pm

No waiting time to reapply - you can even reapply while you wait for tribunal
katherine244
UKFM Member

Postby funeral007 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:02 pm

Please don't give up, I was turned down at first, I appealed, went B4 the panel of 3, and ended up being awarded full care and full Motability. The whole appeal only took 10 mins. They told me and then of there decision, so Appeal!
funeral007
UKFM Member

Postby WENMARIE » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:14 am

I missed a medical for ESA and had my benefit stopped. They sent an appointment and I also got an appointment for PIP and I got them mixed up because the letters looked the same. I sent an appeal and they reversed their original decision so now my benefit is reinstated. I also was awarded PIP which came as a massive surprise especially as I had had that one stopped before. I would advise anyone to make the appeal because they do reverse their decisions.
WENMARIE
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits