pip very quick

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

pip very quick

Postby cdcrossy » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:04 pm

i got the dreaded year before your claim is up form which i filled out with all evidence form got there 20th april because i got letter 22nd april saying so. then today get a letter for appointment i thought bloody hell had a panic attack thought i was going to die.
cdcrossy
UKFM Member

Re: pip very quick

Postby wendidly643 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:44 pm

I got my appointment through within one week of having sent completed PIP form back Got rejected just as quickly too and am now in state of appealing Good luck with yours Lets know how you get on Wendidly xx
wendidly643
UKFM Newbie

Postby juliekp » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:51 am

Hi. I got my appointment within 2 weeks. It is on Monday morning. Quite alot going on at moment as wel. This is just adding to the stress. Oh well it will be over with by lunchtime on Monday. Fingers crossed everyone.
juliekp
UKFM Member

Postby cdcrossy » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:58 am

thanks for replying
my appointment is on election day the wife said at least you will get a decision before the new leader is in I'm not looking forward to it as i suffer with anxiety panic attacks too and have to go alone as the wife has the 2 littlest ones so she will drop me off outside i already have google street viewed the place will be easy to get in
cdcrossy
UKFM Member

Postby Queenie_70 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:31 am

Hi cd,

Just a thought, if you suffer so badly from anxiety and panic attacks, you can call and get an at home appointment. This might make the situation a little more comfortable for you. I called and got myself one, they don't tell you that you are allowed, but it is in their handbook, so give them a call and see what happens.

Good Luck.

xxx
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby cdcrossy » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:26 pm

thanks queenie i might do that i don't care going if i can build myself upto it just haven't got anyone to go in with me but i stay positive. just had occupational therapist here and I'm being referred to another team which she is requesting a stair lift and wet room so I'm happy to see what happened.
cdcrossy
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits