aaaaarrrrggghhh!!! listen!!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

aaaaarrrrggghhh!!! listen!!

Postby sarahsnow » Fri May 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Well....sent back pip last thurs..got letter from atossaying had been put to them on tues...today iget an appt thru for next fri 15th may in norwich...at 9am....I live in ipswich,suffolk..ihave 2 kids...called them to say this was nogood as had to drop kids at school an norwich to far to travel. No appt available at ipswich so cannot cancel appt at norwichwithout makin another one. So my claim is gointo be rejected because no one listens..... :cry: :cry:
sarahsnow
UKFM Member

Re: aaaaarrrrggghhh!!! listen!!

Postby lancashire-lass » Fri May 08, 2015 2:34 pm

PUT YOUR CONCERNS DOWN IN WRITING AND GET IT POSTED TODAY RECORDED DELIVERY. THEY HAVE TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER APPOINTMENT AND YOU ARE ALLOWED 1 CANCELLATION BEFORE THEY CAN LAPSE YOUR CLAIM,
lancashire-lass
UKFM Member

Postby Gingermama » Fri May 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Go to the Disability Advice Bureau, there's one in Martlesham Heath on the square. They can help advice you too x I'm an ipswich girl too! Have you been to the local support group? I put my claim in back in December and I'm still waiting for an appointment!
Gingermama
UKFM Member

Postby sarahsnow » Fri May 08, 2015 7:55 pm

I requested a home visit as unable to drive to far (even ipswich to far but dont feel to bad in askin a friend!!) But if you are able to walk a short distance you have to attend an appt. Apparently there are no appt comin up at ipswich so they are only offering me norwich..so goin to have to accept another one there and hope my husband can get time off. Gingermama....didnt know there was a group..but I live about 25miles out of ipswich..unfortunately I dont tend to go out anywhere now.
sarahsnow
UKFM Member

Postby sarahsnow » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:27 pm

Well after the hoohaaa of getting an apt at ipswich which I did get in the end...went to apt and the lady I saw was great..she understood fibro and had a knowledge of it (thank god!!). Went with my husband this time too....had letter from them yesterday..took just over a week(!!)and have been awarded standard daily but no mobility (which I wasnt expecting anyway) which is cool!!! Yay!!!!! :lol: :lol:
sarahsnow
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits