Wife ESA assessment Friday - shes terrified

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Wife ESA assessment Friday - shes terrified

Postby dizzynan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:21 am

I have my ESA assessment on Friday and am too very worried. My husband is coming with me. At present I am contribution based ESA, but am still officially employed although get nothing from my employer and haven't for months. About 3 months ago they asked me to resign but my union said i shouldn't do this as they should dismiss me on ill health. And they just wanted me to do it so it would affect the payout they give. Apparently they have to give me a weeks money for every year I have worked for them. But if I go they would probably just have to give me the week in hand back. But now I have ESA Assessment for support group. Does this mean if I was to get this I would have to resign anyway, as the support group is ongoing and even though I do not receive anything from my employers I don't think know if I could be on the books? so worried and confused! paining, tired, I am sure all this stress aggravates fibro. :-| :( :cry:

Good luck to your wife! :goodluck2:
dizzynan
UKFM Member

Postby dizzynan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:22 am

Fibro Fog too! Mine is Thursday not Friday :roll:
dizzynan
UKFM Member

Postby dizzynan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:25 am

even worse! just looked at the date on the post. Did she get it? Hope she did. :crazy:
dizzynan
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits