CLAIMING

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

CLAIMING

Postby stedavey » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Hi guys me again I'm just wondering what I should do with claiming DLA for fibromyalgia. ...

My query is because I already claim DLA for autism because of the lack of things I can do and I'm not safe alone sometimes.

So I'm confused on how I go about adding fibromyalgia to my claim .. and when I do what will happen with the money I get now will it be stopped ? :s also I haven't been changed onto pip yet so I'm unsure on that prosses too .. should I wait until I go onto pip before claiming for fibromyalgia ?? So many questions I'm all confused and lost about it !!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
stedavey
UKFM Member

Re: CLAIMING

Postby Tired18 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Personally, if you are getting high rate mobility, and middle/high rate care, I would leave it alone. If you ring up to add a new illness, they will move you over to PIP, and would would have to go through the whole process, to get the same as you are getting now.

Hope this helps
Tired18
UKFM Newbie

Re: CLAIMING

Postby stedavey » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi sorry I didn't realise you had replied :) erm at the moment me and my partner get employment and support alowence as she isn't working because we have 3 kids 1 aged 5 and 2 aged 1 and I also get lowrr care and lower mobility so what do you think my best option is ??

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
stedavey
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits