Daughter at university

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Daughter at university

Postby boxesgirl33 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:45 am

Hi not sure if anyone can help but my daughter is in uni and I was wandering if there were any grants I could claim to help her with living costs, accommodation, books etc. I'm on Dla mobility high/ care middle and I'm on Esa support group. Any advice would be extremely welcome.
User avatar
UKFM Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Re: Daughter at university

Postby MairiHarper » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:10 am

Hi, most universities have a student support service with people who help with finance issues. Your daughter should contact this team and ask that question. There could be a number of sources of support (all quite small but every little helps) and they are definitely worth applying for. Good luck x
UKFM Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: Daughter at university

Postby Tired18 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:15 am

Your daughter has to claim the grants, loans, one of the best places for advice is the student union. They usually have lists and names of the people to contact.
UKFM Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 8 guests