Pip

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Pip

Postby besidemyself » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:54 pm

A few months back I was advised to claim pip, I took a few weeks and decided to give it a try, not really hopeful. So many stories from people being treated so badly I then changed my mind, I didn't return the pip form. It was stated on the letter that it had to be back by a certain date, so I just didn't return the form. No energy or will to tackle it all. Two weeks ago I had an email telling me I had an appointment for assessment for pip, I sent a reply saying I hadnt returned the form as I wasn't able to deal with the treatment claimants get and the whole situation made me feel worse, and I didn't want an appointment. They replied saying, quite rightly, that they couldn't discuss my case in email but to ring them. I didn't ring. Last week a text message arrived telling me where and when my appointment was...……..I didn't go. Just wondering what will be next...Am baffled how some do it all the right way and have letters etc go missing, somehow by some kind of magic a form I didn't send or fill in got there...
besidemyself
UKFM Member

Re: Pip

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:07 am

I have never heard of this before. I’m assuming it’s some sort of standered protocol for when people ring up and request for a form?

Funny thing is, if you were to of just turned up they wouldn’t have any information to go On? What sort of company is that? :roll: :crazy:

Your right so many forms mysteriously go missing! Iv had a fight myself with this so always send paperwork by special delivery with a receipt.

You may get another email or text saying as you didn’t attend appointment that they will stop your claim... I would just ignore.

You can at any other time try again for PIP I know to well how overwhelming these forms can be. It’s all about prep work to. I prep all my paperwork with help before I even attempt the forms.

There are organisations like CAB whom can help do the forms for you. Don’t give up, that’s what they want! These forms are designed for Just That!

Maybe try again another time
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits