Hubby's new venture, I need your help please

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hubby's new venture, I need your help please

Postby MichelleJ » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi Everyone, hope you don't mind me asking but my hubby is starting a new business. He's part of a bandeokie band (kareokie but with a live band). They have had interest from various people/places but we need to get the word out to get them going! They've set up a facebook page aswell as a website but we need people to like their facebook page so it starts to get out there.

I wanted to ask if anyone who's on facebook could click/copy and paste the link below, have a look at what they're doing and click the like button. If you wouldn't mind posting a link on your facebook to it aswell that would be fab but we really need as many likes as poss to start to build their credibility up. It will be very much appreciated. Thanks. (We're hoping this is going to solve my lack of a wage with me not working cos of the fibro. Hope it's ok to ask and that I've posted in the right place :fingerscrossed:
p.s, They're based in the midlands but intend to work nationwide so we really are trying to get the word out across the whole of the UK.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-One-H ... 8777374728

Thanks again, Michelle :D
Dx with fibromyalgia m.e/Cfs and asthma
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Re: Hubby's new venture, I need your help please

Postby Neffie » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:47 pm

liked and linked
Neffie
UKFM Member

Postby MichelleJ » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks Neffie, think I've just added you as a friend.
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Postby Neffie » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Yes it was me you added hun
Neffie
UKFM Member

Postby HazelB » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 am

just like & shared xxx
(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Postby MichelleJ » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:41 am

Thanks Hazel, that's great. Really appreciate it. We're up to 72 people liking it now so they have cleared the 25 they needed to get a proper web address for it and will look more credible when businesses, hotels, venues etc check them out on there. They have their first "gig" on the 3rd july at our local carnival then they're planning a launch night probably on the 16th July which will raise money for an orphanage in Africa that the keyboard player spent a year with and also has links with our church. After that they'll be away, just getting the flyers, banners etc printed and they're gonna go round hotels etc promoting themselves and getting bookings. So got :fingerscrossed: now that everything comes together.

Neffie, thanks for accepting the friend request hun, have been having a look at some of the fibro pages on there that you and Hazel had liked. Hazel, will add you as a friend too if that's ok.
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics