[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Bottom of post - extra info/chat

Bottom of post - extra info/chat

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Bottom of post - extra info/chat

Postby pixiecat » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi

Not sure if I'm in the right place :dunno: couldnt even think of a subject header for what I want to ask so feel free to move me etc :wave:
I have noticed that a few people have at the bottom of their posting a little message the moderators have one stating that its their opinion stated, and others have a little about their illness or such
How do you put this on your postings? please. :D
Lorraine
pixiecat

Re: Bottom of post - extra info/chat

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:03 pm

It's the signature box at the bottom Lorraine :wave: :wave:

To get to it, when you're logged in, directly under "Board Index" there is an option for "User Control Panel". If you click on it it will take you to your personal User Control Panel. On there, there is a row of tabs. Choose the one called "Profile" and it will take you to your "Edit Profile" screen. On here, down the left hand side there are 4 tabs, the 2nd one down is "Edit Signature" If you select it, it will take you to the place where you can create and/or edit your signature. You can add text (like our mods message and my doglet quote) put linkys in to things like personal blogs, websites etc, and images if you want to.

Hope this makes sense, I'm trying to remember how I did mine, flick between 2 tabs, and watch quali from Valencia :f1-car: :f1-car: And quali is taking up most of my brain power at the moment :f1-car: :f1-car:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby pixiecat » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Thanks Fluppypuffy as you can see you were right and I have done it :flowers:
Hope your driver :f1-car: wins

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:03 pm

So do I, he's starting 6th :facepalm: :facepalm: But he did manage to win Canada from the very back 2 weeks ago, so anything can happen :f1-car: :f1-car:

Glad you got your signature sorted :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby tonydin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 am

flupp alonsos not 6th is he and i thought button won canada????

tony (very tougne in cheek)
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:20 am

:f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car: Catch me if you can tony :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby tonydin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:26 am

not long till the start lets se if the boy can repeat his fantasic performance of last week
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 am

Definitely hoping for another result like Canade :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Eye Brow is next to Hamilton which could be fun, a move that takes them out as well as the 2 Red Bulls would be great :clap: :clap: :f1-car: :f1-car:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby tonydin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 pm

wicked wicked lady , valenica soooooooooooooo boring fell asleep
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 pm

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: Certainly was :( :(

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby animalhouse » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 pm

just made one.

don;t know whats wrong wiht me today i am being super it experts. have uploaded side and bottom things.

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:woot: :goodluck2: :cat1:

BY THE WAY THE BUILD A BEAR IS HOLDING A BABY HAMSTER AND IS REMINISCENT OF MY 15 YEAR OLD, GOT HER IT AS SAID IT LOOKED LIKE HER AS A TODDLER - SHE ALWAYS USE TO WEAR STRIPY COLOURTFUL LEGGINGS/CARDIES )
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:17 pm

YAY!!!! Avatar and signature :clap: :clap: :clap: Like the bear :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to General Topics