[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I know we shouldn't moan BUT ...............

I know we shouldn't moan BUT ...............

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I know we shouldn't moan BUT ...............

Postby Hjp75 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:49 pm

It's far to hot :( I like the sun, but when its overcast and boiling its not on cause its far to muggy.
I like it when the sky is bright and the wind Is a lovely breeze :)

♥εїз H εїз♥
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Re: I know we shouldn't moan BUT ...............

Postby shazq » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:29 pm

We have had sunshine but agree its way to hot.
Pre fibro i was a sun worshiper but i cant sit out in it anymore. I have the windows open and the ceiling fan on and still really hot. :(

I get lots more migraines now and more fatigue during the warmer months, we cant win can we. :facepalm:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Been far too hot here as well :shock: :shock: We've had all the windows and doors open, kept curtains closed in certain rooms so they stay shaded and doglet has only had a short walk thru shady trees this morning.

I've never been a sunbather as I burn very easily, and now I'm even worse 8) 8) :? :?

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby cherryblossom » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 pm

I agree, it's soooo hot I think we're melting 8) ! All the dogs (6!) and the mogs (11!) are just flaked out all around the garden in nice shady spots. I've been very tired today and just done nothing (almost!) and sort of nodded off on the sofa for a bit but it was that sort of doze where you hear everyone but eyes shut and not refreshed when you wake up :? ! DS sold his car so that's some more parking free :clap: as he bought a newer one last week. This evening we've spent hours all of us watering DS's veg before it all wilts and profit goes down the drain! My dad and brother in sussex say that their hayfields are nowt but dust this year it's rained so little, they say they've got to buy it in again! Don't get wrong, I like the sun, but not this hot and muggy! Anyway, enjoy some weather people, I'm off to eat my dinner (too hot earlier!) and watch some more Glastonbury :D ! Cherry :blowkiss:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby Duffinamdi » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 am

Thye are forcasting 32 in London today, I feel like I am on fire and it 7.43am I couldn't get dry when I got out of the shower had to stand infront of the fan for 10 mins :lol:
The reason we moan is because it doesn't build up to this heat over a few weeks, we get it in a couple of day and the another couple of days its gone again :roll: :roll:
:goodluck2: for today
Ann
Duffinamdi
UKFM Member

Postby marchmum » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Thankfully its over. It was a scorching couple of days. I really don't like the summer weather, and it doesn't like me. Its horrible at bed time when you go up the stairs and its roasting hot. I just went outside to get something. I put my coat on though. It's really chilly out now (not complaining about that at all).
marchmum
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 am

We've still got it but hopefully get some rain later :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:46 am

It started off nice and bright here this morning. But now it's starting to grey over and we've been forecast rain later on. At least, temperature wise, it's much more comfortable for doglet walking now :dogrun1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:59 am

Lots cooler here today, dry and sunny but showers expected but :fingerscrossed: i get my washing dry first. :lol:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics