[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - THIS SITE IS AMAZING!

THIS SITE IS AMAZING!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

THIS SITE IS AMAZING!

Postby bbreckra » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Fibromyalgia has made me see how precious each day is!

I just thought I'd make a post just to express how good I feel this site is.

This site is a lifeline!

When you wake up in the morning and you feel like you have done 10 rounds in a boxing ring, ur head is filled with cotton wool and your experiencing new and scary symptoms. This is the place to come. And within hours your questions are answered to the best of people knowledge, others reassure you your not on your own, your not going mad and that they understand how you are feeling. I believe that everyone is so important on this site whether you write lots of posts or only a few. Id like to say a big thankyou to all the moderators and others that make this site possible. It like one big family.

:P I LOVE THIS SITE :blowkiss:

:penguin:
bbreckra
UKFM Member

Re: THIS SITE IS AMAZING!

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 pm

(I have moved your post into general topics as its more suited here)

Thanks Rebecca, we like to think of the forum as big big happy family. :clap: :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: :flowers: :wine: :twodrinking1: :beer: :twodrinking2: [chocolate] :cake: :grouphug:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 pm

From me too I enjoy talking to people on here and as I dont leave the house very much I feel like I'm having a form of social life in doors :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The jokes and games help to make you smile as well :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Duffinamdi » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Couldn't agree more, as a newbie to Fibro, I have found this site soooo helpful :clap: :clap: :clap:
Duffinamdi
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:54 pm

And from me as well, I'm still amazed at how we all build up bonds and friendships even tho we don't physically see each other :grouphug: :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

THIS SITE IS AMAZING!

Postby Niki d » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 pm

I agree, it is a wonderful site I love it. There's always some one on here even in the early hours when I'm wide awake.
There's always some one to help with advice or to listen to you moan, you never feel truly alone. Some times you can even give a bit of advice that helps and that makes you feel at least if you haven't been able to manage physical things, you might just have really helped somebody.

Gentle hugs to you all niki
Niki d
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics