[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Having One of those days

Having One of those days

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Having One of those days

Postby mickuk1984 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:16 pm

ever since i managed to pull my self around enuf to get out of bed the day has seemed to move by really slowly my mind keeps wondering on me im finding everylittle noise is anoying mee to the point of madness 2 day just seem anything i do isnot helping me

im feeling the whole wait of the world on my shoulders 2day my wife had to ask friends and fam to help her sort the back garden ready for my daughters bday party that i hope she injoys but i know ill have a hard time with all the children running around n adults talking all at once

right i think iv berdand everyone enuf for one day sorry if this brings u down out of a good mood a know how rare thay can be :cry: :needhug:
mickuk1984
UKFM Member

Re: Having One of those days

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Don't worry about having a good old chunter on here michael, you're not burdening anyone. Altho those nearest and dearest to you will be trying to understand and seeing what they can do to help, at times you just want there to be another FMer close by that you can talk to as you know they'll understand how you're thinking and feeling :grouphug: :grouphug:

I know exactly what you mean about sounds and noises being annoying :facepalm: :facepalm: I have a problem when one of our chickens starts to squawk as she sounds more like a seagull than a chook :facepalm: :facepalm: It cuts straight thru me and really makes me want to :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: t her for doing something that is perfectly natural :facepalm: :facepalm:

Try not to be too hard on yourself about your wife asking family and friends to help set up things for your daughter's party. She probably asked them thinking that the energy you saved with not doing it would mean you might enjoy your daughter's party more. Accepting help from anyone is difficult, and sometimes leaves you feeling really worthless and useless as all you can see is something that you would have done being sorted out by someone else while you stand or sit there doing something trivial in comparison to what they're doing :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hope your daughter's party has turned out much better than you thought and the noises are making you feel a little brighter now, instead of trying to make your head explode :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Having One of those days

Postby mickuk1984 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:15 am

thank u for ur kind word fluffy
mickuk1984
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics