[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Support groups

Support groups

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Support groups

Postby claire edwards » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Hi everyone
Does anyone know of a support group in Norfolk? If there is and it is within reasonable distance it might be good for me to meet other people in the same boat, so to speak!
Its just started raining so im glad im at home today, its definately getting colder and all the old familiar aches and pains etc are beginning to creep up on me for another miserable winter, cant wait..
Hope everyone is having a nice day.
take care
claire
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it would be good to hear from people as a form of support and to support.
claire edwards
UKFM Member

Postby aster » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:18 pm

Hello Claire,

Sorry to hear you are feeling low, I have been like that since last Thursday, and as you say the winter is not really that good for us, but then things for me are on a day to day basis :( :twisted:

I see you are at Gt Yarmouth, used to go there quite a lot in my younger days , but always knew the Norfolk Coast further round really well, which I have always loved,

Sorry I cannot help with support groups but thought a hello might help. :)

Aster
Its not as bad as it looks, as tomorrow is another day
aster
UKFM Member

Postby claire edwards » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:00 pm

Hi Aster
Thankyou, yes a hello does help. Mine is on a day to day basis its just that day to day is worse during the bad weather, we have had hail stones here this morning, worse still, i have to go out in it, never mind.
Hope you have a good day and hear from you soon
take care
claire
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it would be good to hear from people as a form of support and to support.
claire edwards
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics