Sympathy needed!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sympathy needed!!

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:39 am

I've broken my little toe :( yowch it's painful! Not bothered going to the hospital as they can't do anything but I'm quite sure its broken as it's gone black :( Hugs needed please lol x

(Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk)
I have Fibromyalgia, CFS/ME, HMS, Psoriatic Arthritis & Endometriosis. Yep I dont do it by halves!!

Mummy of 2 beautiful children My hubby is my rock!
MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Re: Sympathy needed!!

Postby millymoodoo » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Ouch i bet that really hurt!!! It might be worth getting it checked out at the hospital as i broke my little toe some years ago and didn't do anything about it and now it is not straight making it awkward to get some shoes on!!! My GP said had i have gone to hospital they would have strapped it to my next toe and used it as a splint!!! :wine: :hugs:

Milly xx :)
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks :hugs: I've strapped it to the toe next to it how the hospital would so think it should be ok, ive broken the toe next to it and thats all they did at the hospital so thought I may aswell do it myself.

The thing thats bothering me most is not being able to drive :facepalm:
I have Fibromyalgia, CFS/ME, HMS, Psoriatic Arthritis & Endometriosis. Yep I dont do it by halves!!

Mummy of 2 beautiful children My hubby is my rock!
MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Ouch, how did you manage that? hope the pain eases soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm

ow ow ow :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby selbo28 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:13 pm

OUCH!!! You definately have my sympathy!!

I broke my toe when my sister dropped a full bottle of wine on it!! Thankfully I'd drank my fair share of wine before it happened so didn't really feel the pain til the next day. It wasn't a pretty sight waking up with a hangover and a black toe!!

Hope it heals quickly for you,god knows we don't need any more pain added on top of rubbish fibro!! :wine:
selbo28
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics