Welcome to the UK Fibromyalgia Awareness Week starting today

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Welcome to the UK Fibromyalgia Awareness Week starting today

Postby Duffinamdi » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:58 pm

denys wrote::welldone: Lisa, give him a right :hit1: :hit1: :hit1: :hit1: :hit1: :hit1: :hit1:

Ann, if you contact Martin he has some he will send out to you, there may be a printable one but he will be able to point you in the right direction :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks.
I took a print up of the post on here explaining Fibro to others, to my boss today. She was asking me yesterday how I was I said not to good, I took it to her and said this was writen by someone with Fibro if you are interested, she said oh yes I am so i left it with her.I bet when she saw it was 3 pages long she wished she hadn't said yes :lol: LOL.
I have known her a very long time. The school I work at, is the school I went to, she was one of my teachers newly qualified then and now my boss The Head Teacher.
Duffinamdi
UKFM Member

Postby Amberwillow » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Lubilou wrote:I'm shouting from the highest roof top.

I'm going to keep going too. I'm making this year Fibro year...if i have to live with it forever then they can bloody well listen to me bang on about it forever!

I love this... made me giggle! :clap: :clap: :clap: Hoorah for Awareness week!!!!!
“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”—Thomas Merton
Amberwillow
UKFM Member

Postby Pheebz_Lou » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi there!
I know that Fibromyalgia Awareness week was at the beginning of the month but was wondering are there any events about Fibro Awareness at all? as i would loved to get involved!

Many thanks!
Pheebz_Lou
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi Pheebz_lou events would have been in your area as it wouldn't be possible to organise something on-line :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Pheebz_Lou » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:37 am

denys wrote:Hi Pheebz_lou events would have been in your area as it wouldn't be possible to organise something on-line :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thank you for letting me know! x
Pheebz_Lou
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to General Topics