[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Random Words

Random Words

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Random Words

Postby Azz » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 pm

I was just wondering how many of you have to check and double check what you have written when on forums etc. due to adding random words that have nothing to do with what you are writing.

When I go over what I have written for the life of me I do not understand how on earth I could have added what ever word it was at the time as it has nothing to do with what I wanted to say :dunno: Its the same when I am talking the wrong words come out of my mouth, totally random, at times it has made me fall about laughing :lol: but then there are times when it is quite embarassing :oops:
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Re: Random Words

Postby denys » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Join the club Azz :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:17 pm

:clap: i`m an expert too :oops:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby Azz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:10 pm

:clap: :clap: So I am not on my own :) My worse experiences are when I find myself driving down a familiar road and for a split second I do not know where I am although i drive down that road every day. Very scarey and confusing :?
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi
I have to read it back but sometimes it still makes sence :oops: its not until i submit it and read through it later with replies that i then see the mistakes :facepalm: :oops:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics