Mobile phone app

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Mobile phone app

Postby Jan42 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:00 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Feeling really silly....I just read in my receipt, it needs activating :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
:fingerscrossed:
try to have a smile on my face even if I'm not smiling on the inside
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Sorry Jan all I can do is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Put it down to fibrofog, it's good having an excuse for these DOH!! moments :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks Fluppy :oops: :tongueout:
I seem to be having a lot of these moments lately :lol: :lol: :lol:
My family just think I've lost the plot :facepalm: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:53 pm

At least you had a plot :clap: :clap: Mine was sent in the post, but never got to me :facepalm: :facepalm: I've been making it up as I go along, which probably says a lot :crazy: :facepalm: :crazy: :facepalm:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:31 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Maybe it went via slow boat to china, stopping at cuckoo land & timbucktoo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Jan,never mind least you got there in the end. :clap: :clap:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:03 pm

It's probably still sunning itself on a beach somewhere 8) 8) Have you activated yet and had another go with it :?: :?:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:50 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Not sure what's happening.
I keep trying but still no joy.

Though told it needed activated, it looks like tapatalk meant the forum needed to activate the app not my app on my account.
Tapatalk have been in touch once, just asking which forum it is that I cannot post replies on.
I get the feeling I may have to delete app & re-download. But I darent do this incase they try to charge me again :cry: :banghead: :pcsmash: :pcsmash: :swear1: :swear1: :crazy: :crazy:
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:10 pm

I don't think you should get charged again as you'll be downloading with the same details again :? :? :?

As far as I'm aware, it's active on the forum end, and when the app is downloaded you should be able add the forum to tapatalk, then you can sign in and use the forum.

Maybe some of the other users have had a similar thing and have found out what to do. Alternatively, you could try googling the problem and see if anyone else with the same phone as you has had a similar problem which they've sorted, as Tapatalk is used by other forms too.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Hiya Fluppy
I think I will try to delete & download again. Just realised at the end of the day I do have my receipt. Thinking about it I don't recall having to accept any rules to gain access, which is unusual.
I managed to get the forum ok, and can access to read posts, just can't respond :dunno:
Well here goes nothing, so if you see a daft reply in a few mins, you know I've sorted it :crazy: :fingerscrossed:
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:59 pm

If you're still battling with it Jan, I'll see if I can found anything out at the forum end, just in case there's a gremlin that's eaten after midnight :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Aaaaaaaargh! Still no joy! :evil: :swear1: :swear1:
Time to give it a rest again. My head is :hit1:
Don't think my cold is helping either :sick:
Start again tomorrow. I've sent bberry world an e-mail too in the hope something will be sorted :facepalm:
Oooh just got mssg back from tapatalk. They've located problem. Said it will be sorted in next release. Whatever that means?
Waiting for reply from them to find out :fingerscrossed:
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby Jan42 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:25 pm

It just gets better...I've been told nothing can be done until they do their next upgrade!
Nearly as good as DWP grrrrrrrrrr :evil:
So I now have an app I can't use til whenever. Think I will just have to call it quits and get my money back :cry: :cry: :cry:
Going for some [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate]
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:07 am

What a absolute bummer :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: Is it a glitch with the system as a whole, or are they discovering that some phones are having the problem :?: :?:

Hope the [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] helped with the cold and :hit1: :hit1: :hit1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi Fluppy :wave:
They wouldn't specify, but I have a feeling it must be just some phone models. :dunno:
I found it quite infuriating though. I told them I was disappointed they couldn't do anything for me until update was released :nono: :swear1: :evil:
Especially when so many people seem to be really happy with the app.
The forum looks good on the app & is easy to browse, just not a lot of good if I still have to go on the net to reply to anyone :facepalm: :crazy:
The [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] helped a little with the :hit1: :hit1: but it would have been better with :wine: :wine: :wine: but with all the painkillers I would have made myself :puke: :puke: :puke: ah well here's to a better day
:wine: [chocolate] :cake: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :fingerscrossed: :grouphug:
Jan42
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics