[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Any ideas on how to cope with a long journey?...

Any ideas on how to cope with a long journey?...

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Any ideas on how to cope with a long journey?...

Postby lilypad » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:53 am

:wave:

I hope this is in the correct area.....sorry if it isnt...

going to polperro for a week this saturday....and at the moment I have probs sitting in the car for ten mins!!!.....any suggestions on how

to cope :dunno: .....the weather is going to be lovely... :clap: ...we hope.....

lily
lilypad
UKFM Member

Re: Any ideas on how to cope with a long journey?...

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Found this recent one about hollibobs that might have some suggestions for lily

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Have a lovely time Lily :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby animalhouse » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:41 pm

hi, we went to scotland from the midlands at the end of auugust.

it was nice but it took a couple of nights to recover.

we spread the travelling over 2 days there and back by staying in cheap travellodges in both directions. we tried to stop regularly every hour or so for tea/toilet breaks and i padde dout my seat with cushions, heatpacks blankets etc.

i aways sit inte back of the car now anyway so i think there is more room and we a nice big kia sedona with good reclining chairs and arm rests.

the first night i slept badly in the travellodge, then the 2nd day as soon as we got there i collapsed on the settee in the caravan and let the kids/oh unpack, so that i could recharge for the holidays.

whilst there i let the family walk round attheir own pace and me mine so that i did not feel under pressure to keep up with anyone and we all enjoyed ourselves however much we did.

take care and have a good time and don;t try and do too much.

:wave: :wave:
ps have plenty of tabletes eveywhere if you are on meds, i left my handbag at teh inlaws on te way there when we stopd off for a tea break. :crazy:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics