sofas, sofas and more! Then decisions!!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sofas, sofas and more! Then decisions!!!

Postby cherryblossom » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi Guys. I hope this is in the right place! Just having a grump about having to choose a suite for our living room. Don't get me wrong, I certainly can't afford a new one and some second hand ones are way out of my budget. But I don't mind all that - I just wish I could a) find one I like and can afford and b) a very small one!

I have just spent the best part of this evening lookng on various sites on the internet, auctions etc, have looked thru about 1600 in all and only found 2 I liked, one I could afford, both I liked and only one would fit :crazy: !!!

Our sitting room is so tiny and the access since our staircase was moved to accomodate the stairlift makes it almost impossible to get anything but a tiny cottage suite in here! Just from the other side of the kitchen to the front of the sitting room - i.e. the whole width of the house - is 18 ft!!!! The same the other way, slightly smaller! We had 2 sofas, one we gave to ds to put in his new home so we are left with a small cottage chair and a most unglamourous plastic patio chair!!

The decision is too complicated to make and is now proving too difficult to bother with so now it's going to the backburner for a few more weeks!

I used to know what I wanted but now it's too much just to decide what to have for dinner! It doesn't help that son's partner has moved out with him (obviously!!!) so now I have to try and remember everything and make decisions as she used to help me alot :facepalm: . For the last week I haven't even been able to sort out dinner at all or a shopping list, it's too much :roll: !

Anyone else have these issues with fibro????? :twisted: Gggrrrr I'm so cross with myself!
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Re: sofas, sofas and more! Then decisions!!!

Postby denys » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:22 am

Why not go for some comfy chairs instead they might fit better :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: sofas, sofas and more! Then decisions!!!

Postby animalhouse » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:52 am

everything is such an effort isn't it. :dunno: :dunno:

try and keep positive about it or look on it as a fun thing to do, not another chore and sdon;t rush,

eventually you will find something you like and iut will just click.

i know whwat you mean my worse thing is food, i caqn never be bothered to get something to each other than ready made snacks.

what a life. i live on bananas. will turn into a monkey at this rate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hugs:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics