[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Dont you just love it

Dont you just love it

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dont you just love it

Postby Ouchy » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Dont you just love it when you find something yummy and sweet in the cupboard,
all day I have been wanting some chocolate (biscuits just didnt do owt for the craving) and after hunting through cupboards and finding none :( I just went out to kitchen to make a cuppa and thought oh have another look while your here and wow! a chocolate cake had appeared in the cupboard :lol: god knows how i had missed the box all day it was sitting right in front of my eyes :roll:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Re: Dont you just love it

Postby Ouchy » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Living on your own has some perks, not having to share yummy sweet things is one of them :lol:
I am such a piggy for sweeties I would have sorted a secret stash long b4 anyone shared my home, for emergencies only mind :wink:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Ooooooh! I've really had to curb temptation for a couple of months now. :( Our DS has put his entire contents of his sweet shop and market stall of sweets in our spare room! I have going on £2000 worth of sweets in there! Chocolate crumble, sherbert lemons, coucgh candy, barley sugar, blackcurrant and liquorice (my fave!) butterscotch, clove balls, mini eggs..... :shock: the list goes on and it smells heavenly in there!!! It really will be better when he's sold it! lol! Cherry x
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:04 am

omg how can you resist i would be in that spare room munching my way throught the lot :easter1:
just reading the list of whats in there has made me drool :lol:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:16 pm

OMG Cherry, i would have to move my bed into the sweety room :lol: :lol: :lol: :yikes: :clap: :clap: :clap: the temptation would be to much, i would be munching all day, just the thought is making my mouth water :crazy: :lol: :lol:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics