[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - does anyone have any breadmaker recipes please

does anyone have any breadmaker recipes please

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

does anyone have any breadmaker recipes please

Postby animalhouse » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:30 am

got a breadmaker a couple of months ago and am not one for reading instructions, who is with fibro.

so i only use last programme and press, have just about managerd to work out how to delay time as well.

there are 12 programmes on includeing cake etc., fast, wholemeal, dough mix.

i use a pkt mix so just throw in with water, but does anyoen have any tips/recipes. woudl love to improve my skills as so quick and easy to use. :wave: :wave: thanks
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Re: does anyone have any breadmaker recipes please

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Linky to bread machine section of a recipe site I often use

If you Google the make of your breadmaker, or you know it's web address, there could well be some recipes on the site itself.

As for reading distructions, I am constantly going over things like that as I struggle with remembering what to do, when to do it etc :facepalm: :facepalm:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby karma » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:11 pm

I've had a breadmaker for years now.

When I first got it I used it all the time I have a book called ' the Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook' by Jennie Shapter. there are a few good recipes in it and i used them all the time (also got the book cheap from the bookpeople).

when we moved there didn't seem to be room for the breadmaker so it ended up in the back of the cupboard for a few years. I got it out again a few winters ago and started making bread again. Same machine, same recipes, fibro head, most were barely edible.

i now buy wrights packet mixes. Perfect every time, one mix makes 2 loafs, i use the small white setting on my machine. i would highly recommend their parmesan cheese and sundried tomato mix and you would be hard pushed to make it cheaper from the ingredients!

You still get the lovely fresh baked aroma and warm fuzzy feeling with hardly any effort :twodrinking1:

Postby animalhouse » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:46 am

karma i use the wrights but have been using a full packet.

should i jsut put 1/2 packet in and 1/2 water then will come out a bit lighter.

thanks

:wave:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby karma » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:10 pm

I suppose it will depend on the size of your machine. mine makes a maximum of a 1.5 pound loaf so Using half the packet with half the water on the small loaf setting works perfectly for me. saves money as well as I find homemade bread doesn't last that long!

Return to General Topics