christmas lunch/dinner parties.

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

christmas lunch/dinner parties.

Postby animalhouse » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 pm

went out today for xmas lunch in a lovely mill near where i live a small shopping area.

to be honest i was in bed eating a banana and wondering what i was going have for lunch until i remembered oh had said he wanted to go there sometime, so i suggested it to him.

was reaaly nice with real meat/veg not frozen kind heated up like you get in some places.

we were having a walk around and as it was an old mill the floor was uneven so as oh shouted over i just stepped over a small step about only an inch and my back went click.

then we had to walk up a ramp to gether in another area so i am fine with flat with any slight incline and i shuffle tiny steps i just cant pick my legs up at all, but it is more to do wiht the base of my spine, than being unable to leg funciton.

so laid on bed again for rest of afternoon - but at least i am well fed today. just cant tell the big daughters now or they will go bonkers we have sneaked out without them. :-D :-D :sleep:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Re: christmas lunch/dinner parties.

Postby ribbons » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:31 pm

ouch, sorry to hear your lovely meal was spoiled by your back :hugs:
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:46 am

Glad you had a nice lunch :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Its always nice to have a treat, shame we end up paying for it after but at least you had a full tum :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :xmaswave1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics