[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hola!!!

Hola!!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hola!!!

Postby stumbles » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:20 pm

Hi. New to site but not to FM I'm afraid! I am a mum of two and we currently live in Gibraltar but will be moving to Scotland in the next few months.
I take my mind off FM by crafting and chocolate! :lol:
Would love to make friends who understand when I say I am having a bad day even though I may look ok!
Still getting used to finding my way round this site so bear with me if I post in the wrong thread!!
FM....ferocious minx!!!
stumbles
UKFM Newbie

Postby luuluu » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Hi Stumbles,

Welcome to the site and good luck with your move to Scotland.

luuluu
xxxxx
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:38 pm

I also find the 'feeling awful but looking well' hard to handle.

The other week I was unable to go out with friends due to legs and arms being absolute agony. The following day I was able to go to church, due to the fact it was only a very short walk from the car but one of my crowd said 'well you look alrighht today'

Really wish in some ways I could inflict fibro on them for 24 hours and see how they coped and also how depressed the pain and fatigue can make you feel.

Helen xx
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby Looby Lou » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Hello Stumbles - I recognise the chocolate therapy! Good luck with your move, hope you've ordered plenty of thermals! Looby x

Hi Helen, If I am told once more how well I look when inside I feel so much discomfort, to put it mildly on a good day - I will lose my rag and start screaming about 'you have no idea'! Looby x
Looby Lou
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 pm

we will all scream with you i should think :lol:
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby shelly36 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Hi stumble, choocy and craft i know about all that, i have brads and ribbons ect coming out of my ears :shock: Just thougt i would say hello and happy crafting, michelle x
shelly36
UKFM Member

Postby claire edwards » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:17 pm

Hi Stumbles,
welcome to the forum, hope we can be of some help and support, even if its talking about chocolate and our apparent love of it...i know i do and somedays i cant get enough of it, never mind, we have to have something to keep us amused.
i have just taught myself to crochet (which is a major miracle as i dont usually know what day it is), and i have become hooked, its painful so i dont do it all day or anything, just in the evenings...
anyway, i hope you find this site helpful.
take care
claire

:)
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it would be good to hear from people as a form of support and to support.
claire edwards
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:51 pm

i discovered fishing. i can now spend a few hours next to a river standing up every 5 mins or so to recast the feeder and the rest of the time sitting down admiring all the wildlife. i have a robin who comes down for the maggots and he now has a girlfriend.
velvet
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics