It's getting me down!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

It's getting me down!

Postby SueD » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:47 pm

:? Hi everyone. I hope this is a good day for you.
I was diagnosed with fms four years ago and have since been on a roller coaster ride, as I expect you have too.
I pride myself with being a positive and outgoing person but fms is getting the best of me at the moment and I feel quite depressed.
I recently found out that my beautiful 24 yr old daughter has ME, but it is so like fms. It has broke my heart. I don't want that for her and now I do my utmost to keep the negatives from her bcause she becomes so ill. If there was only one cure for her or for me I wouldn't hesitate to give it to her.It's terrible to see such a beautiful young person struggling with life and I'm finding it difficult to help her and be positive.
SueD
UKFM Newbie

Postby velvet » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:46 pm

hi sue that is a tough place to be. i think the roller coaster ride is par for the course. i was diagnosed 2 years ago and since autumn i dont know if i am getting worse or just starting to accept reality. gentle hugs for yourself and daughter.
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby Joo » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:01 am

Hi there Sue, was sorry to read about your double whammy of fatigue based illness in your family, but I reckon having a positive attitude is a great way forward and extremely helpful. I sincerely hope you are having a great day too :D Have just pm'd you by the way.

And Velvet!!! This is my old buddy Velvet is it????? If so - how the heck are you?? :D If you're not my old buddy Velvet.......... oops!! :oops: Have a smiley kind of day anyway!!! :roll:

Joo x
Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics