[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I can smile!!!! :)

I can smile!!!! :)

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby cherryblossom » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:32 am

Hi All, just a really quick thing. I'm so happy cos I can SMILE now! I lost some of my teeth backalong last year, one was at the front and I'm know for generally being a happy, cheerful person always smiling. Well, without this tooth I was so conscious of it I gave up smiling and was always holding my hand in front of my mouth, even when talking, it was so embarrassing!

Anyway, went to the dentist's yesterday and he put a model of my tooth back in as a bridge. So now I can smile as much as I like! I'm sooooo happy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-D :-D :-D :-D :lol: Loadsa hug sto all. Cherry x :mrgreen:

p.s. I just had to share it as I am so over the moon about it!
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Re: I can smile!!!! :)

Postby loubie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 am

good to see you smiley again cherry :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:wave: :happy-easter1: happy-new-year-1 :clap: :clap: :clap:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Adele » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:02 am

:-D :-D :-D fantastic news! i've been through similar and it is almost life changing to be able to smile and laugh again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby Bellalina » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:27 am

Congrats! Smiling is awesome and healthful!
Bellalina
UKFM Member

Postby Lyssie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:43 am

Yay! Smiling is cool and so underrated :D xx
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Postby Roseofsharon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Yay! Congratulations, Great news!!!
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:05 pm

:-D :-D :-D :-D great news Cherry. :clap: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby efrem » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:12 pm

hi cherry,hope you and family are well.great news about the dentist.it sounds like at last you can smile as much as you like.hopefully the more you smile the more sunshine we will see here in wales.smile away cherry.take care,ef :-D :penguin:
efrem
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Brilliant Cherry love the thought that you can be you again :woot: :woot: :woot:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby crystalkaz » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 am

:-D :-D :-D Sooooooo, pleased for you Cherry, smile and the whole world smiles with you.
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Postby scartlass » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Great new Cherry :-D really pleased for you, it put a smile on my face

take care

Mary
scartlass
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 am

Thanks guys :-D :mrgreen: :-D I'm still soooo happy! I keep checking everytime I brush my teeth :roll: !! To everyone out there - SMILE - it uses less muscles! And it is highly contagious - it makes everyone wonder what you're smiling for!! ;-) x
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby nutritionslim » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 am

Look cherryblossom, beauty is in heart not in face. So try to give smile to all and u would be look good than a handsome. So be smiling. You would be looking good.
nutritionslim
UKFM Newbie

Postby difly » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:59 am

so true cherry theres not enough smiling around keep on smiling and so pleased you got your smile back xxx
difly
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics