[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - we got snow!!!!

we got snow!!!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: we got snow!!!!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 pm

We're bobbling along nutty :blowkiss: :blowkiss: I hope things are going on OK for you :hugs: :hugs: I don't think your pictures of me are anywhere near as good as what I've got in my head with a welliless you and an akita in the snow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chooks have had a pot of hot porridge with sardines in oil mashed into it today to help keep their little bodies a bit fatter and warmer :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby animalhouse » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:29 pm

still thick snow here in derbyshire although it has melted on raods so hope it doesn't freeze over those for those having to go out travelling.

sent oh out shopping to stock up on my lactose free milk/.cheese etc as said it is expected to last a week and we are not walking distance to a shop anymore if it sets in.

i wont be going out now and dfeinitely not in a car.

was out this morning slipped on steps at front of house and went down with a bang so thatill teach me but looks so lovely outside.

had to be happy looking at it from out bedroom window as it is alovley big bay that was formerly the living room but we use as a bedroom so i can see all the world go by even if i don;t get much chance to participate myself.

my muscles are all spasmed and painful today. :-o ouch....
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Ouch!!! Hope you didnt hurt yourself animalhouse. :hugs: :hugs:

Our snow is starting to melt now. :clap: :clap: still got a couple of inches laying around.

Nutty loved that story of you and akita dragging you around the garden :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:21 pm

It's starting to melt a little here as well, but still enough on the ground for Daft Dog to play in, as well as find something putrid to roll in and on buried under the stuff :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:52 pm

still nothing here but fog and freezing cold :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby animalhouse » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 am

thawing out here on the roads but pavements still deep.

girls went to school yesterday so bus must have got through but told them to come straight home after, or if sent home early and not go to friends houses as we now live abut 10 miles from their school (they are changing in september).

was really scared when oldest went to drama after school and went bonkers at oh when he got back from work telling me he had told here if she went to make here own way home on train.

that scared me even more as when weather bad just like to know everyoone is home safe, but we never quite say that do we it just turns into a family row. daughter said i kept banging on about her being 16 and an adult now so if she can get a job over summer before a levels, i cant have it both ways and she can do what she wants. :(

not only do i not like going out it scares me when loved ones are out as well. went off and had an hot bath to cool down/warm up.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby Roseofsharon » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:51 am

Yesterday things thawed somewhat, allowing me to get to my second dentist appointment. However the temperature has now dropped to below freezing, where I am.
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:54 pm

It was freezing here over night, so really crunchy and slippery this morning. Daft Dog still happy with it tho :dogrun1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Previous

Return to General Topics