RIP Whitney Housten

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

RIP Whitney Housten

Postby Roseofsharon » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:09 am

Mods please move this to where it belongs if in the wrong place.

I was burning the midnight oil doing my OU studies, and I just heard that Whitney Housten has died! Checked it out and yes she's dead. So It thought it appropriate to say goodbye. I can hardly believe this. if anyone else is still up HEart is playing her songs right now. Probably will for a good few hours yet. HOpe this is permitted???

So my Tribute is RIP Whitney Loved your songs may you Rest in Peace your struggles are over.....
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Re: RIP Whitney Housten

Postby shazq » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 pm

R.I.P Whitney, She had a fantastic voice and sang some lovely songs.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:09 pm

I read about it online this morning. I hope she's found some peace now she's free of all her troubles :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:44 am

as i stood at the side of the bed watching my Dad take his last breaths
i was singing in my head
i will always love you
and we had it played at his funeral.

so very talented so very beautiful so very very sad.
RIP Whitney.
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:22 am

I agree, hope she is at peace now :(
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Roseofsharon » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 am

I read on TMZ that the autopsy has been finished, they're now waiting on toxicology reports.

:cry: Can't really add to what I've said earlier, but am trying to keep abreast of what the news is. Her final indignities though are over. Can't help but to cry as I read the news as it dribbles through. She had such a sad life really.
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby garytees » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:41 pm

:( what can you say ? one of the best soul and dance and pop singers of all time" starting my nightclubbing to alot of her greats songs in birmingham nightclubs RIP frm spiky gaz :yikes:
garytees
UKFM Member

Postby Roseofsharon » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:08 am

Nothing really can be said. She was great. I grew up with her music :oops: . TMZ is a great way of keeping ahead of what's happening. I've been following it almost religiously and the news is not encouraging. It seems that yet again it's a case of prescription meds. This time mixed with alcohol, although the toxicology results are awaited.

Maybe the best that we can take from this is a warning, both from the addiction side and also from the issue of alcohol with our meds.... I know that that's one thing that I will be taking from her death...
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics