Mercury Poisoning

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Mercury Poisoning

Postby julie52 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:35 pm

hi i'm a new member and i've wondered if the mercury fillings i have could possibly have anything to do with having fibro. i have read that they could be connected and i have thought about getting them replaced with white fillings but not sure about the cost. julie52 :-D
julie52
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:36 pm

:welcome: to the forum Julie :wave: :wave:

This potential link to mercury, fillings etc is another of the possibilities that would need in depth research to definitively say it was the cause. For replacing fillings, I would imagine the cost would be on the high side, to say the least :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Flash » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi Julie, and :welcome:

As I said in my post to soapbubbles, if your fillings are checked by a dentist regularly and seem to be stable, there is no reason to assume that they are at present causing you harm. Mine were leaking and I did suffer with poisoning some years ago resulting in drastic consequences.

Mercury poisoning and F/M do seem to be different. I started to get F/M symptoms after Glandular fever and a car accident.

Having 'heavy metals' in the blood can be very harmful but I truly think that it is a different matter and should not be confused with F/M. Although, like I have, it is possible to suffer with both. My blood is clear of all the nasties from the past but I still suffer F/M which like many people seems to be getting much worse this last year.
Flash
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to General Topics