[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - mothers day

mothers day

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

mothers day

Postby joey40 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm

hi everyone i didnt know where to post this but i just wantd to wish all you moms out there a very happy mothers day enjoy the rest of your day you are all special :-D :-D :-D

love from joey xx
joey40
UKFM Member

Re: mothers day

Postby denys » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:42 pm

TY Joey I have had a lovely day up to now :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:04 pm

TY joey, so far I've had a lovely day too!!

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby dianesmallwood » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:47 pm

had a lovely day thanx joey :-D :-D :-D :-D tyred now though :sleep: :f1-car: go :dogrun1: good result in the f1 today so a bonus x
dianesmallwood
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:55 pm

had a lovely day went to pizzahut then nice relaxing session on settee with grandprix.

:-) :-) :-) choc fudge cake, cream, pizza everythign i am not suppose to eat, gluten/lactose free diet will be resumed on monday. :oops: :oops:

will finish the tin of celebrations first. ;-) ;-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby lolabolla » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Thankyou Joey :blowkiss:

I've had a lovely day too, youngest son came to see his grandma and I this morning with a beautiful bunch of flowers and eldest son has been in Lush and bought me some yummy shampoo, conditioner and a bath bomb.
We have just got in from our meal out and I am now sat here with a very large whiskey.

I feel so very fortunate to have my boys.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby crazycat36 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:35 pm

thankyou joey,

had a fab day with my 4 kids spoiling me rotten with gifts some pure luxury some very practical to make my life a little easier, with this horrible illness its not easy brining my kids up myself but today i really felt like a queen, and that my kids care for me as much as i care for them even though, over the yrs ive not been able to do as much as i used to with them, to my kids im still the best mum ever, and listen to them and advise them whenever i can although sometimes, im not much help thanks to fibro fog, and concentaration (well lack off it) we still make a strong team as we hav all adapted depending on how im doing and it works for me and my brood, which is just aswell as ive brought them up myself.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL U FANTASTIC MUMS OUT THERE
crazycat36
UKFM Member

Postby joey40 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:29 pm

hi all sounds like you all had a great day so glad you enjoyed it :flowers:

joey
joey40
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Thanks Joey :blowkiss: hope all the mums had a lovely day. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby difly » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 pm

hi joey same here had a lovely day and hope your day went ok as well xx
difly
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:33 pm

thanx joey :-D
good to read you all had a lovely day :-D
i had a lovely day too :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Nellyphant » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks. I had to share it with my daughter who turned 6 today but we had a lovely day. She had a party this afternoon at one of those indoor play areas so nothing for us to do except take a cake and turn up and pay!

I got a foot spa as a present and I've already had a go (just taken my feet out) and it was lovely. My feet feel tingly and refreshed.
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:17 am

that sounds lovely nelly,

how was it and was it easy to use, fill up, carry etc.

think i had 1 years ago but went to care boot as one of those unwanted gifts but my feet seem to feel all my aches and pains so just remembered i had thought about one of those again recently.

what a lovely thing to have.

take care.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics