[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Icons on left of page

Icons on left of page

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Icons on left of page

Postby make a wish » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:26 am

Dont know if Ive posted this in the right place. Sorry if I havent. I ve been using site for a while now and yet I still dont understand what the icons to the left of each section mean. Some have movement. Some have a star, etc. Had a look round but dont seem to be able to find anywhere that these are explained. Can somebody help me with this please. Thankx. make a wish
make a wish
UKFM Member

Re: Icons on left of page

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Am I right in thinking that you're wondering about the icons next to the new posts that are made?? I'm not 100% sure what they are, but I'll have a go at explaining about......well about something, just not quite sure where it might go :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

A round, blue icon with just lines on it shows it is a new topic that hasn't had any replies to it yet
A round, red icon with the lines on it show that it is an active topic that has recently had a reply posted
A round, red icon with the lines and a star on it shows that it is an active topic to which you have already recently replied to
A round, blue icon with lines on it and a star shows that it is an active topic that you have already replied to, but hasn't had a post made for a while.
A round, red icon with lines on it that look as if they are flicking round is what I can only describe as being a hot topic that receives lots of replies, such as the games in positive and fun. If the icon has a star on it means that you will have posted a reply.

Hope this makes sense as trying to think has sent me not only :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: but :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hope these are the right ones you were wondering about :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Think Flup has covered it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby make a wish » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Thanx for that fluffypuppy. They were the icons I meant. Sent my head spinning reading your reply so I do know just what you mean about sending you :shock: :shock: :shock: make a wish
make a wish
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics