Help! I in a B&B homeless.

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Help! I in a B&B homeless.

Postby lisa292003 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:53 pm

Hi guys

Just to let you know why i not been on a while i just catchin up with my emails as i got my laptop back.

I had a huge row with my BF and walked(well kind of) outon monday night, my BF apparantly had rung the police as i am not mentally very stable at the moment. They picked me up in town and was put in a premier inn for the night by the social services and told to ring this number in the morning withch was a community project. they came out to i was in a right state, they took me to where my CPN was but she buisy! I saw another woman who kind of said there was nothing they could do for me after I told them I had enough pain killers in my bag to kill quite a few people!

The women i was with then phoned their boss and got him involved they took me down to present as homeless helped with all forms everything they were brilliant. So they put me in a temp B&B tuesday night.

I have been put forward for supported housing as due to childhood issues and this illness now I cant look after myself I need to stop running from relationship to another but because i am so vunerable. I want to do things differently and learn to stand on my own two feet I have eating disorders and self harm and i know this is my coping mecanism, i feel angry that when i left my father i was not given any help just stuck in a flat going from violent men to the next although i must say my last partner wasnt but we had such a s******* year everythings gone wrong and then the frusterations of finding out what was wrong with me, I have no self esteem left and realise i cant be in a relationship at the moment i still really care for my BF i dont know if we get back together i need to sort myself out.

The landlords been brill I in a self contained ground floor room, i can actually have a wash and i went to the coop which is just down road last night for some supplies i had tears in my eyes cause i had a tiny bit of independance, i payed for it today as i am in absolute agony and the pain killers are just not touching it now, Pain=pleasure now where have i heard that!!! Good job i got sence of humour!

I just want to say thanks guys for reading this and that i have a place to come and share,love you all.
I keep you posted,

Lisa xxx
lisa292003
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:18 am

sounds like you are having a tough time but hopefully you will come out in a better place.
velvet
UKFM Regular

treatments

Postby ruby » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:44 am

Hi Lisa
Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. Hope you get the housing sorted soon cos with these types of conditions its important to have stability so good luck. As far as massages go I have had them but found they make no difference to pain level either way but they do relax you so worth a try!
I have exhausted all of the obvious painkillers so am going to see my gp to ask for B12 injections which apparently can help. If he cant prescribe them then it will be off to see the consultant to ask him. Wish me luck I think I will need it!!
Good luck again
Ruby :?
I was diagnosed 4 years ago and had to take early retirement due to my fibromyalgia. I have difficulty in coming to terms with the dignosis and long for my symptoms to be something else, something that people would recognise and understand.
ruby
UKFM Newbie

Postby suep » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:37 pm

Hi Lisa
(((((hugs)))))) you are so brave to go through all of this and still keep your sense of humour. I hope you get some permanent accomdation asap so that you can feel secure again.
take care
sue x
suep
UKFM Member

Postby lisa292003 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Thanks guys,

I had a mental health assesment today, so hopefully get my meds sorted for my bipolor.

My pain little better today was so bag the day after all the running round and gettin in and out of cars helped up stairs, even where they grabbed my arms to help me feels bruised.

And........I got an interview with a local housing assosiation for supported houseng today,Only its on april fools day! shocked it went threw so fast but I got lots of suppurt around me at last.

Understandibly not slept at all well and when I have had weird dreams and woked myself up shoutingand crying.

I keep you all posted if you like,
Lisa x
lisa292003
UKFM Member

Postby mao7302 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:42 am

lisa you are in my thoughts and prayers
mao7302
UKFM Newbie

be strong

Postby joanypops » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:39 pm

hi lisa just read your post and i had to reply. you are so brave, i hope everything works out for you. you seem to have come such a long way you should be very proud of yourself. keep strong you are in my thoughts big hug xx :lol:
joanypops
UKFM Member

Postby suep » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:11 pm

Hi Lisa
yes of course we would love to be updated on your progress, at least Id like to hear how your getting on and Im sure everyone else will too. It's great that your app witht he housing officer came through so fast, dont worry about April fools day, if anything you'll be the one laughing after the app :D I guessed youd go into a flare after all that upheaval, so just be kind to yourself for a few days and rest as much as possible.
Just think, this time next month you could be sitting in you own lovely little flat, I bet you cant wait.
take care
sue x
suep
UKFM Member

Postby lisa292003 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:19 pm

Hi Suep,

Thanks I glad you want me keep you updated. I got my itchy rash back on my cheeks (face!) back its why they thought I might have lupus but the dermo said it was fungal and gave me cream, beguining to think its fibro or nerve related as my nerves are terrible and the cream not works makes it worse.

I really lookin forward to my own little flat or bedsit just as long as I can get about I dont care, these B&B places are not too nice but i keep thinking i rather be here than where i was lol!
Thanks to all

Lisa x
lisa292003
UKFM Member

hi

Postby princess » Wed May 07, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi Lisa

what a time you are having, but i hope that there is some good Samaritan who will help you find your way, and a nice person to share your life with when you are ready.
I send you a hug
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics