cat just been run over.

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: cat just been run over.

Postby denys » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 pm

AH so glad she's home and improving sending :hugs: :hugs: to you all and healing vibes to Fizz :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby sops » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 pm

So pleased to hear Fizz is making a good recovery.
Our 14 year cat got killed in march. We looked for a week and couldn't find her. Something I will always torture myself about. A neighbour in the next road found her dead and was very kind.
I still miss her and cry.
We have two others but I am now paranoid about them.
I drive a car and have had to pick up two cats I found hit by cars.
Why can't people slow down in residential roads and definately stop if they think they hit something.
I hope this person gets their comeuppance and experiences the grief we have had to suffer.
Lots of love and good wishes to fizz. Xx
sops
UKFM Newbie

Postby animalhouse » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:21 am

she went back to vets for a week whilst we were on holiday and vet could not beleive what a miraculous recovery she is making trying to stand up and stuff.

she is still in a cage for a few weeks to limit her mobility but her pain seems to not bother her if any and only giving her meds for it once a day.

i think our family must have adamantian in like wolverine my little lad thinks after fizz and us both being hit my cars, you just cant knock good people down.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Nice to hear AH so glad she's doing well :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Previous

Return to General Topics