[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Dinner time

Dinner time

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dinner time

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Hey all

Not sure put this in right place but guess what i found in my lovely paster bake ;-) A SLUG :shock: :shock: Now i am feel so sick right now has anyone else found something not nice in there supermarket microwave meal ???

Sorry put this if any one eaten there dinner :shock: ;-)
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Dinner time

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:07 pm

EEuurrgghhh :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Have you complained to the supermarket about it BlueBerry??? I hope the slug wasn't alive, but thinking nearly logically if it has been zapped in the mikey it's not going to have survived, is it :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When I spotted the topic, I thought it was going to be a joke or funny story, until I read it and got to the eeeeuuuurrrghhhh bit :puke: :puke: :puke:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Disgusting, complain to the supermarket and if it was a branded meal to the producers as well. when I was little my mam made a Sunday dinner and a caterpillar escaped the peelings and landed in the cauliflower, it ended up on my sisters plate but I couldnt eat Cauli till just recently :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby CottonSocks » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 pm

GROSS! Was the packet fully sealed and stuff? I saw an article recently about a boy who found a scorpion in his packet of bread too! I am going to be nervous preparing dinner tonight! :lol:
CottonSocks
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:01 pm

thought i put it in wrong bit , yeah my mam handed it back and the SLUG WAS STILL ALIVE :shock: :shock:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
we phone up first was told tke it back and we got refunded and they sent it back main office in London we get result back 6 weeks why hell it was there :shock: weird it was sealed up and once we took out micro and put on plate there it was moving around

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

but let i got my money back :shock: now i can't eat paster bake again :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby CottonSocks » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:08 pm

I will be checking every ready meal like hell now!

At least the slug probably had a worse time, wouldn't want to spend my last waking hours drowning in Ragu and being blasted by microwaves! :lol::lol::grin:
CottonSocks
UKFM Member

Postby tonydin » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:39 pm

you sure it was a slug and not just a lively bit of pasta :crazy:
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:26 pm

BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 pm

:puke: surprised how it survived being cooked in the microwave.Thank god i cant eat pasta. :lol:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Dinner time

Postby ksh44 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:19 pm

They should of sent you more than just your money back. That's awful x
ksh44
UKFM Newbie

Return to General Topics